Sunday, July 20, 2008

Bad Blogger


I'm sorry I've been such a bad blogger - seems I just never have enough time to stamp. By the time I get everything done around the house it's usually time to go to bed! This weekend I picked 6.5 pounds of strawberries at a local greenhouse. The strawberries are hydraponic so you just stand and cut them off the stem - pretty neat. It took me about 20 minutes to pick them. Then, I made strawberry freezer jam. I was able to get 20 jars - which was 3 batches. It came out pretty good, even if I do say so myself. Next, I am going to try peach jam.


Well, here's a card I haven't shown you before. I just love the American Art Stamps Emerson line - so funny. The paper is from a Glitter Stack I bought ages ago at Joann's. I also used some Stampin Up! Barely Banana with it. I used Copics to color the image.
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: