Sunday, June 8, 2008

Brighton-Like Jewelry and a Bella

Sorry it's been awhile since my last post. I am finding it very difficult to find time during the week to blog after I come home from work. Typically, I come home from work and then get a few things done around the house, then go to the gym and workout. By the time I get home it's about 7:30 and I'm usually in bed by nine so I can get back up the next day at 4:45 AM and start all over again!
Anyway, on to my latest post. I haven't made much jewelry lately but I got inspired by these pewter hearts I found at the bead shop. I love Brighton jewelry and I think I did a pretty good job at making a "Brighton-like" bracelet and necklace. I already have had 2 people ask me to make them sets! Here's what they look like:

Now for my Bella! I needed a little Thank-you for a co-worker who agreed to help me out with a project. I haven't used my Ginger Blossom paper from Stampin Up! too much and that was my inspiration for the card. I started with the paper and then went from there! Hope you like it!



Details:

Stamps: Stamping Bella and Paper Trey (sentiment) Paper: SU! Ginger Blossom, Groovy Guava, and Ruby Red Ribbon: SU! Groovy Guavy Misc: Nestabilities Ovals

8 comments:

Kristie said...

Love the bella and what pretty jewelry!

Jacqueline Tr├ęsBella said...

I loved your jewelry and also your bella. I have the same paper and would like to use it, a bella might just be the thing. i especially like the "barbie" sentiment, many of my friends would appreciate that card.

Jacqueline aka Tr├ęsbella

Patsy said...

Your jewelry is gorgeous, and the card is so cute. Great job.

Vicki said...

So very cute!! :) Love the DP!

Dana said...

Love the jewelry, How can I buy a set.
Dana
way_dana@yahoo.com

Kim said...

Sue your jewelry is stunning! I wish I was partially as talented as you to make my own jewelry! I love bling!!!!

And your bella is gorgeous!

Hugs~ Kim

Christi said...

Your card and jewelry are awesome!!!

katarashop said...

Great post. I especially found it useful where you stated ...
related post Brighton Jewelry

what you can to be my friend?
please add my link into your blogroll

best regards
katarashop