Sunday, June 8, 2008

Brighton-Like Jewelry and a Bella

Sorry it's been awhile since my last post. I am finding it very difficult to find time during the week to blog after I come home from work. Typically, I come home from work and then get a few things done around the house, then go to the gym and workout. By the time I get home it's about 7:30 and I'm usually in bed by nine so I can get back up the next day at 4:45 AM and start all over again!
Anyway, on to my latest post. I haven't made much jewelry lately but I got inspired by these pewter hearts I found at the bead shop. I love Brighton jewelry and I think I did a pretty good job at making a "Brighton-like" bracelet and necklace. I already have had 2 people ask me to make them sets! Here's what they look like:

Now for my Bella! I needed a little Thank-you for a co-worker who agreed to help me out with a project. I haven't used my Ginger Blossom paper from Stampin Up! too much and that was my inspiration for the card. I started with the paper and then went from there! Hope you like it!



Details:

Stamps: Stamping Bella and Paper Trey (sentiment) Paper: SU! Ginger Blossom, Groovy Guava, and Ruby Red Ribbon: SU! Groovy Guavy Misc: Nestabilities Ovals

7 comments:

Kristie W. said...

Love the bella and what pretty jewelry!

Jacqueline TresBella said...

I loved your jewelry and also your bella. I have the same paper and would like to use it, a bella might just be the thing. i especially like the "barbie" sentiment, many of my friends would appreciate that card.

Jacqueline aka Trésbella

Patsy said...

Your jewelry is gorgeous, and the card is so cute. Great job.

Anonymous said...

So very cute!! :) Love the DP!

Dana said...

Love the jewelry, How can I buy a set.
Dana
way_dana@yahoo.com

Kim said...

Sue your jewelry is stunning! I wish I was partially as talented as you to make my own jewelry! I love bling!!!!

And your bella is gorgeous!

Hugs~ Kim

Christi Flores said...

Your card and jewelry are awesome!!!