Sunday, June 15, 2008

Father's Day

Well, it's been a hectic weekend. I had 13 people for dinner today for a Father's Day and birthday celebration. I was busy making cards this morning because I never found any time all week to stamp. My Dad is a farmer, so I knew I wanted to use my A Muse tractor stamp. It's difficult for me to come up with masculine cards, but I thought this paper from Paper Patch had a kind of "country" theme to it - kind of reminds me of my dad's red handkerchief's. Anyway, I hope you all like it.


Details:

Stamps: A Muse and Stamps by Judith (sentiment) Paper: The Paper Patch (Red Bandana), SU Basic Black and SU Whisper White Misc: Crystal Effects (on tractor wheels), Copic Markers, Tool Charms (I have no idea where I got these - I have had them forever)

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you all were able to enjoy time with your Dad's today!

No comments: