Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Barbie - with an attitude!

Remember my shopping trip to Joann's over the weekend? Well, I saw some cute Barbie paper and it reminded me of fun sentiment that I have had for quite awhile. Here's the outside of the card:



and here's the inside:

Details:

Stamps: Rubber Romance and Viva Las Vegas (sentiment) Paper: Stampin Up! Pretty in Pink, Barely Banana and Whisper White Ribbon: Polka Dot organdy Ink: Palette Noir and Copic markers Misc: Rhinestones

Here's another version of the card:


Details:

Stamps: Rubber Romance and Viva Las Vegas (sentiment) Paper: Stampin Up! Real and Red and Whisper white and Reminisce "Disco Love" D.P. Ink: Palette Noir Black and Copic markers Misc: Rhinestones

Thanks for stopping by!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love these cards. My sentiments exactly LOL.

specialcraftmom4 said...

This is such a funny card! Great job (: