Thursday, May 8, 2008

MFT Birthday

Good evening! It's late (for me) so I'll keep tonight's post short. I have 2 MFT cards using the gamasol and colored pencil technique. I made matching envelopes for each of the cards. I had to bling them up a bit with a touch of Stickles glitter glue. Sorry, but I have no idea who makes the patterned paper - I bought it long ago. I have tons of paper in my stash that I have yet to use - I just love all those pretty papers!



Details:

Stamps: MFT
Ink: Palette Noir Black
Paper: Stampin Up! Yo Yo Yellow, Brilliant Blue, and Whisper White
Misc: Stickles Glitter Glue




Details:
Stamps: MFT
Ink: Palette Burnt Umber
Paper: Stampin Up! Chocolate Chip and Ruby Red
Misc: Stickles Glitter Glue

Thanks for looking - I'm off to watch Ugly Betty!


1 comment:

Lori Barnett said...

Wowzers!! These are CUTE!! I love all the colors and your paper! The envelops are awesome! You got it goin' ON girl!! :)