Thursday, May 22, 2008

Rubber Romance "Bunny"

Today I made a card for a friend who was having a bad day. It's one of my favorite Rubber Romance girls, Bunny. I don't know if you can tell in the picture but I added a little rhinestone to her belly button and added a little glitter to her robe and bunny ears. I used my Nestabilities to create the ovals. I'm sorry, but I just had this little scrap of D.P. left and I have no idea who makes it.

Details:

Stamps: Rubber Romance and Inky Antics (sentiment) Paper: Bazill Ink: Palette Noir black and Copic markers Misc: Bella's Baubles and Stampin Up! ribbon

I hope this card brings a smile to my friend's face! Thanks for visiting me today. I am hoping to get a lot of stamping and jewelry making done over the long holiday weekend so please stop by over the weekend to see my creations and have a great Memorial Day!

No comments: