Monday, May 26, 2008

Paper Trey Card Box

This weekend I played with some of my Paper Trey stamps. I bought them awhile ago but never got around to using them. Lately I have been trying to take all my stamps that I've never used and put them to good use. I made a set of six cards using various sentiments that come with the set. The one pictured here, "Bloom Where you're planted" is one of my favorites. I also used "With Gratitude" and "Friends Forever".





Now, here's a picture of the little card box I made to put them all in. If you remember in one of my previous posts, this is the box that I learned to make from Allison's workshop in the mail kit - it's a great kit and Allison't instructions (complete with color photos) are great!

I really would prefer the box in Only Orange but I needed a 12" x 12" sheet of cardstock and I didn't have any in that color. I think I see a Stampin Up! order for 12" x 12" paper in my future!

Card Details:

Stamps: Paper Trey, Ink: Versa Magic Persimmon, Stampin Up! Old Olive and Only Orange, Cardstock: Stampin! Up Only Orange and Whisper White Misc: Orange Stickles

Hope you all had a great holiday!


1 comment:

Allison said...

Very Pretty! I especially love the GLITTER (Stickles!) I have many colors too... and always find myself using the stardust the most! I need to start using the colors!
and thanks for the Shout Out!
Allison
www.stampinwithallison.com