Friday, January 20, 2012

Day 3

Well, today was the day we've been waiting for - the day we get real food. The shake for breakfast and dinner wasn't too bad. Hubby found adding ice helped the taste. Yes, we've gotten to the point where we get excited about adding ice to a shake. Lunch was tofu and veggies and it was delicious. I'm impressed that hubby is doing really good. He is very excited that he can now have a hard boiled egg for a snack. I can't wait for tomorrow's lunch. I may go to bed early so I'll wake up and it will be day 4. All I have to say is I better lose some inches!

On a side note. I found the most hilarious web site. It's text messages that auto correct has turned into a completely different meaning. I laughed so hard I was crying. Either it's that funny or I'm getting delirious from the lack of food.

No comments: