Monday, January 23, 2012

Days 5 and 6

I got a little behind in my posts, so I'm combining days 5 and 6. We are really enjoying our lunches. I am feeling good and even went to the gym and lifted on Sunday and did a cardio workout tonight. One thing the cleanse has made me do is to be more aware of everything I eat. Sometimes I think I just eat automatically and don't realize how much or often I'm eating. When you only to get to eat 1 meal a day, you have a new appreciation for what you eat. I will admit, today I was pretty hungry so I started eatingmlunch at 11:00. For those who dont know my schedule, that's not too bad given I'm up at 5:45. I had my shake at 6:30 am but by 11:00 I was really ready for lunch.

Tomorrow is our last day of real food. After that, it's back to two days of liquid. I'm not looking forward to that.

No comments: